I am reading What Color Is Your Parachute? by Richard Nelson Bolles and Carol Christen. I enjoyed this book. Its about learning about job hunting. Learning about what you you want to pursue in your career is important. I think that the point of this book was to help students find out about jobs. Teen should get a taste about how it really feels to go job hunting.
Teens in high school, and students who are in college should have an idea of what they want to do when applying for jobs. Many people find their dream jobs. This books helps teens find their unique path in life. This book can help teens find out what they want to do with their live. Picking a job depends on what you life doing. If you like art, you can become an architect or an artist or art teacher. If you are a very organized person, an assistant is a good job. Every job fits different people. Theirs always a job out there for someone. Picking a job depends on what you prefer. A place far from home or close. Something convenient for you. And something important to you.
Investing in yourself and your life in important. Picking a job depends on many factors. If the job is high or low paying. If you want to change your major. Or your college degree. Putting the pieces together is hard as well. Narrowing your choices is very hard to do. You have to find a job that included something that interest you.
As you see. Job hunting isn't easy. Reading any sort of text: a magazine or book, etc can really help. I suggest reading a book like I did. I even have an idea with what I want to pursue in my career. This can change anytime which is why a book like this one can help.
No comments:
Post a Comment